Monday, January 12, 2009

Here are the rules....
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 2 to 5 sentences, along with these rules.
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual book. Pick the CLOSEST!


Please dont judge me... but i picked up this book today becuase i just realized i actually have to get an A in Russian II next semester !!!


Okay the sentances are...

"If you want to say "I will read the article" You use the ya (I) form of the verb BYT plus the imperfect infinative CHITAT : Ya budu chitat statyu."

I know ... im sorry for the obscure lesson. lol






So today i found the PERFECT drink when you are on the run and dont have time to eat!!! It seriously filled me up enough to run around with a 5 and a 7 year old all night at swim practice!! ( i seriously love babysitting them... but it wears me out!)


The drink is the Vivanno Chocolate Banana with a shot of expresso at starbucks! I was very wary to try this drink... it sounded gross to me... but i loved it!!!!!!

No comments: