Sunday, January 18, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
it has happened. Single girl is "talking to a guy". I know. its been a while... trust me i know.
I guess i can fill in you lovely ladies with a little information. I need advice!
So i met this wonderful Sailor ( yes he is in the Navy ...) at the Navy vs. Army football game.
he was friendly and cute and a friend of a friend. so we chatted for a while. it was quite pleasent.
so then he friend requested me on facebook that night... ( i gave him brownie points for the speed of the request). and we chatted online a few times and he got my number from the mutual friend. and he texts me ... and leaves cute comments on my photos online and everything... but thats all.
he seems really interested. But i am at a loss .. i have no idea what he is looking for. he seems to have very good morals and he is so sincere. but still.. maybe i just have trust issues??? oh well we will see! I will keep you updated!
Monday, January 12, 2009
I love the Navy and pink combo from Vineyard vines... it looks so effortlessly preppy.
This outfit from Jcrew would be totally perfect for a day shopping at a beach (such as Charleston, SC my fav!)
Okay so... i alrady have this outfit from Jcrew. and i wear it probably once a week. I just love the casual look of it! My roommate makes fun of me daily for it... but what does she know? I love this adorable little outfit from Lilly! again... i love the fact that it comfortable and classy!
I am growing my hair out... because of Blair. I am just inlove with her flowing locks and we have similar colored hair. . . so i am obsessing over it!
okay. i need to get some sleep now!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
It was soooooooo cute! and while hathaway and hudson do not look like glowing brides in this picture... trust me .. they both are absolutely lovely!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bedroom. If i could pick any room in the world to just lay and read a book this would definitly be it! From the canopy bed to the hardwood floors I LOVE IT!!!!
Monday, January 5, 2009
I have oficially decided it is time to reorganize my life. Create more "me" time. What better time then the promise filled month following a new year?!?!?!?
After almost stalking all of the lovely ladies with classy, preppy blogs out there in blog land, I have finally decided to jump on the band wagon and make one of my own!! and I am soooooo excited!
So a few key points about me...
1. I am a history major in Philadelphia and on a pre law track.
2. I MAY (hopefully) be transfering schools back down south (where i grew up) in the fall. I am especially looking at Sweet Briar College.
4. I love kids and want to have them ASAP (well... after college). I will hopefully be a camp counselor this summer!
5. I am a sorority girl and have made the very best friends because of it!
6. I have a chocolate lab named Jill. She is the sweetest dog you will ever meet.
and a few new years resolutions.... I really REALLY need to stick to them this year!
1. Get a job. I havent worked and been a student yet... but I think having a job will be a wonderful addition to my sched this semester.
2. Get into better shape. If losing weight goes along with this than i will be extra happy!
3. Take one day at a time! I need to make sure I dont rush through anything. These are supposed to be the best days of my life, right?
So while I am waiting out the rest of winterbreak (which seems to be ridiculously long this year) I am spending my days reorganizing, reading, and watching TV. I know... that is a nicer way to say I am being really REALLY lazy. Today especially I spent my day with a few of my favorite things....
Coffee....lots of it.
Jon and Kate plus 8 (my guilty pleasure)