I have oficially decided it is time to reorganize my life. Create more "me" time. What better time then the promise filled month following a new year?!?!?!?
After almost stalking all of the lovely ladies with classy, preppy blogs out there in blog land, I have finally decided to jump on the band wagon and make one of my own!! and I am soooooo excited!
So a few key points about me...
1. I am a history major in Philadelphia and on a pre law track.
2. I MAY (hopefully) be transfering schools back down south (where i grew up) in the fall. I am especially looking at Sweet Briar College.
3. I am currently single... but not really looking. I know, I know... I cant lie. I am looking. But it is better make sure I am 100% happy with myself before i try to make someone else happy. It is really only fair.
4. I love kids and want to have them ASAP (well... after college). I will hopefully be a camp counselor this summer!
5. I am a sorority girl and have made the very best friends because of it!
6. I have a chocolate lab named Jill. She is the sweetest dog you will ever meet.
and a few new years resolutions.... I really REALLY need to stick to them this year!
1. Get a job. I havent worked and been a student yet... but I think having a job will be a wonderful addition to my sched this semester.
2. Get into better shape. If losing weight goes along with this than i will be extra happy!
3. Take one day at a time! I need to make sure I dont rush through anything. These are supposed to be the best days of my life, right?
So while I am waiting out the rest of winterbreak (which seems to be ridiculously long this year) I am spending my days reorganizing, reading, and watching TV. I know... that is a nicer way to say I am being really REALLY lazy. Today especially I spent my day with a few of my favorite things....
Coffee....lots of it.
Jon and Kate plus 8 (my guilty pleasure)
The Art Thief
By Noah Charney
A Davinci Code type novel that I picked up over the break on a whim,
surprisingly it is really good!
And now I am going to spend the rest of my evening watching the NEW Bachelor!!! I am not going to lie... this one looks like he is the man of my dreams ha ha.