Monday, February 23, 2009

Avoiding life and work. so i blog.

So i am just down in the dumps.
even though i ordered a new headband tonight (see previous post!) ...

I just found out that my roomate has strep. We share EVERYTHING!

This means there is like a 120% chance i am going to get strep as well.

I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO GET SICK!
I DONT EVEN HAVE TIME TO DO HOMEWORK BEFORE 10 at night!

i am obviously just feeling a bit emotional... it has become more and more common in my life apparently. I was watching the oscars last night and cried when Kate Winslet asked her dad to whistle to her while she gave her acceptance speech for best actress. Is this normal???

I think it may just be exhaustion. which makes sense.. because I have a to-do list that is over a mile long...

1. Write this Bible paper for tomorrow! (2 pm to be exact)
2. send emails about support for my sororites huge philanthropy Dance-A-Thon (similar to penn state's THON but obviously on a smaller scale)
3. Write paper for my US history course
4. Make appointment with academic counselor to make sure i am still on track!
5. read Tolstoy's Kruetzer Sonata
6. Apply for two jobs! (one would be ideal.. the other would work. i will give more information at another time )
7. sleep.

i know there are at least 5 more things... but being me i lost my list. so write now i just have a to-do jumble in my head. not really any kind of organized system. this must be dealt with ASAP!

on the plus side... my sorority sisters and BEST friends are being super supportive of my crazy week. One of my BESTEST friends... lets call her J is taking me out for coffee and yoga tomorrow afternoon during my free hour inbetween classes! I have no idea where i would be without these girls!

This is a photo from friday night before a drexel initiation party that all of us LOVELY phi sigs attended : )

sorry for the poor quality.. apparently my camera was on the wrong setting. I have no idea why there is a giant "light" spot on my dress. I promise it isnt really there : )

No comments: