Monday, February 23, 2009

Obsession. Compulsion. Headbands.

Okay so i have a MAJOR issue...

it is a bit of an obsession to be honest.

Headbands. I know.. nothing new right? However, in the past week alone i havebought 3 headbands. In the past month i think the total is at 9? I have to own at least 50. I just think they pull any outfit together so beautifully...Adding a classy and fabulous touch to anything! I have been searching the internet ( avoiding writing a bible paper i have due TOMORROW!!!!) and i just wanted to show a few of my favorites : )










This one is from... Forever 21! I hardly ever shop here but i saw this and thought it was absolutely adorable!










Of course every girl needs a Southern Proper headband! I LOVE this crimson elephant one ( School colors so i can wear it to games, etc.)
I JUST DISCOVERED this beauty! I love green... it is so preppy and wonderful! and this headband was on Gossip Girl for all of you fans! It is from the Pink Olive Boutique ... I just wish i could jusitfy spending the money on it (it is a hot penny for this beauty) ... but being a student and going on springbreak in two weeks.. i know it isnt really practical : (
Well there we go... hopefully three new additions to my headband drawer will be coming to me soon! (yes i do have a whole DRAWER in my bathroom for my headbands.. if you know a better way to store them please share!)
Have a Beautiful day! <3
**** UPDATE- I BROKE DOWN AND ORDERED A SOUTHERN PROPER HEADBAND. I GOT THE BLACK LAB ONE THOUGH... IN HONOR OF MY BEAUTIFUL PUPPY JILL!!****

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love headbands too!! I have about 10, not 50, but I am getting there!!! They are just soo damn cute!!!
Good luck with your paper!!!

Ashley Brooke Designs said...

Such a cute post!
Thank you for your comment on my blog earlier... I love kate too!

Britni said...

I love headbands. They make it look like I tried to do my hair when I only have time to put it up!