Friday, March 20, 2009

HAIR!!!

So i have decided that in the spirit of spring... I want new hair.
I want to get some highlights to give me a more "sunny" glow.
and I decided on a new style icon for my hair....
Britney Spears. I know.... Its crazy since she was bald two years ago... but I have been looking at some of her recent pictures and i envy her hair soooo much.

Now i would never go THIS blonde... but i just love the styles for a summer day!






But i was thinking more of this color....

4 comments:

BAH said...

I love her bangs like that. And Mandy's color is pretty! Go for it!

I also am in a hair rut and thinking of doing something like Leighton Meester's since I curl my hair so often. Of course, that's a very anti-spring look, but oh well :)

Anonymous said...

Love bangs. They are so in!

Def. go with Mandy Moore's color. It will be a heck of a lot easier to go lighter than blonde!

Britni said...

I really want to go darker (I'm blond) and love Mandy Moore's color. Don't think it's going to happen, but I hope yours is gorgeous.

A "cheery" disposition said...

I love mandy hair! It always look fablous.